DR BREN recommends the following soul practices to improve your consciousness and your connection to soul, your true self.
- Meditate for 20 minutes each day.
- Journal for at least 20 minutes each day. Use it to ask yourself questions, record and celebrate progress, plan, record insights, note patterns, etc. (See blog post called Journaling with Soul in Mind)
- Inquiry Practice is the way-of-being for the masters of self. (See blog post called Inquiry Practice.)
- Read with soul in mind. (See blog post called Reading with Soul in Mind)
- Analyze your dreams. (See blog post called Dreams Direct us toward Wholeness.
- Eat healthy and whole foods.
- Exercise your body. Do some form of Aerobic exercise 3 to 5 times per week and/or do Yoga 4 to 6 times per week.